Craig and the team have always gone the extra mile by taking the time to understand our business requirements, providing an extremely professional and efficient personalised service.
Chris Hargreaves, Total Utilities
Large projects can be daunting. Often, you have an idea of what you want to achieve, but aren’t sure of the necessary steps to get there. Plus, there are so many providers out there who might be a perfect fit to work with you— but then again, might not.
How can you make sure that Performance Foundry is the right fit for this project, while also firming up project deliverables and pricing? Roadmapping.
If you’re a website owner who identifies with one of these statements, a Performance Foundry roadmapping session is for you.
- I have a large project but I’m not sure of all the details.
- I’ve worked with other providers who seemed perfect but didn’t deliver — I want to be sure this is a good fit.
- I want to get started on the project straight away — but can’t commit to the full value at the moment.
Benefits of roadmapping
- Very good value.
- Creates a customised plan for moving forward.
- Allows us to really understand your business and its needs.
- No obligation to keep working with us — you can take the plan we put together to another provider if you like.
The roadmapping package is designed to create a plan for moving ahead with your project.
- Organise a 60-90 minute meeting with you and any other stakeholders in the project.
- Make sure we understand your business and the aims of the project.
- Put together a report that includes:
- Formal specifications of the project.
- A basic wireframe of the site if appropriate.
- Pricing for the whole project, including variations if appropriate.
If you need help with a high performance WordPress website, I highly recommend Performance Foundry.
Griffin Stewart, 5DayDeal.com
Get your project into the Foundry now!
At only $490, this package will get you started on the road to success at a very reasonable price.