"Customer service is very important to me, and I get exceptional service from the Performance Foundry team.”
Kerri McConnel, Beer and Croissants
Does your site take ages to load? If so, you’re losing traffic and annoying your visitors. Faster page loads are directly correlated with longer time on site, a lower bounce rate, and better search engine rankings — and these are all things you want!
There are plenty of things you can do to speed up your website, from moving to a faster hosting provider to optimising your images so that they load faster. First, though, it’s important to identify the core issues your site is facing, so you can make informed decisions about how to spend your time.
Speed up your site
Just like your car, your website requires periodic tuning to keep things running smoothly. There are plenty of reasons why your site isn’t running at optimal speed, and many of these causes have quick, easy solutions. Often, the hard part is identifying the issues.
Are you a website owner who agrees with any of these statements?
- My site takes a long time to load.
- My traffic is bad and I suspect it’s because my site is slow.
- I’ve tried to speed things up but I don’t know what to try next.
You need our speed optimisation package! We created this package to help people find the issues their sites are facing, and to fix as many of them as possible.
Benefits of the Speed Optimisation Package
- A faster website
- Save time and hassle
- Know you’re getting the right information
- Great value for money
- Expert advice and implementation
At only $450, this package will save you considerable time, effort, and stress, for a reasonable price.
- Run a large range of tests on your site to gather data about what’s slowing your site down.
- Provide you with a full report of our findings, including suggested fixes.
- Spend one hour implementing the fixes that will provide the biggest improvements.
- Give you advice about how to move ahead with improving your site speed.
“I had major site speed and error issues that were cleared up right away by [the Performance Foundry] team.”
Bethaney Davies, Flashpacker Family
Don’t miss out!
This product is extremely good value, so we placed a limit of just ten Speed Optimisation Packages per month. Don’t miss out! Get your project into the Foundry now and get set for success.
“Speeding up your site is one of the most important things you can do for your business — you’re shooting yourself in the foot if visitors to your site get annoyed by slow load times! We created this product to help you succeed online.”
Craig Martin, Managing Director