Website hacking is on the rise. Whether for fun or profit, more and more hackers are exploiting security holes to install malware that takes down websites, adds content for their own purposes, or redirects URLs to sales pages.
As a website owner, it’s a terrible feeling to see the site you’ve spent so much time creating offline or being manipulated. Not to mention the fact that the longer its offline, the more damage is being done. If your site isn’t up, search engines devalue it and visitors stop visiting — and that’s not a good thing.
Has your site been hacked?
If any of the following is true for you, you’ve probably been hacked.
- Your site is displaying a large warning saying “hacked.”
- Strange links have appeared in Google searches for your site.
- New content that you didn’t post is appearing on your site, often by strange new authors.
- You’ve received a warning from Google saying your site has been hacked.
- You’ve received a warning saying your site is on a blacklist.
Our Security Optimisation and Malware Removal Package is the solution. Not only will we get your hacked website back online, we will harden your security to protect against the same thing happening again.
Benefits of the Security Optimisation and Malware Removal Package
- Your site back online
- Improved security to stop the same thing happening again
- Ongoing monitoring
At only $490, this package is excellent value. We’ll get your site back up and running as soon as humanly possible, and work with you to make sure your site is more secure than ever.
The Security Optimisation and Malware Removal Package contains everything you need to remove the malware installed by hackers, as well as ongoing care.
- Run a front-end and server-side scan for existing malware.
- Remove any malware that has been installed.
- Monitor your site for malware for one month.
- Reclean for free if reinfected during this time.
- Audit your site’s security.
- Take actions to strengthen security as a result of that report.
- Make recommendations for actions you can take to keep your site as secure as possible.
“The best thing about working with Performance Foundry is that I feel I can trust them. And, they don’t take things personally or get wound up when I’m worried about something to with my website. They assure me that everything will smooth over, and it always does. This calm and respectful attitude appears to be quite unusual among web developers. They have gotten me out of a few pickles that other tech support companies could not.”
Colleen Lanin, TravelMamas.com
Don’t wait — buy now!
What are you waiting for? If your site is down, you need it back up as soon as possible. If it’s displaying content you didn’t write, someone has access to your site and can do what they like with it. Kick out the intruder and lock the doors now with our Security Optimisation and Malware Removal Package.