Performance Foundry has surpassed all my expectations.
Katie Lara, Katielara.com
Performance Foundry Managed WordPress Hosting is designed to take website tech work off your shoulders. As well as hosting your site on our secure servers, we’ll manage the technical side of your site for you. This includes running security updates; backups; and plugin, theme and core updates for you, as well as giving you access to our helpdesk for WordPress questions and small fixes.
It’s not like normal hosting. It’s more like having Managed Hosting plus a supportive website tech team in your business.
We not only host your website, we look after it for you.
- Migration from your old host
- FREE speed report worth $450
- Assistance with changing email provider if needed
- Access to our helpdesk for all your WordPress questions
- Secure daily backups, kept for at least 14 days
- Ongoing malware and security scans, plus pro-active security suite
- Plugin, theme and core updates
- Small fixes and changes each month
- Plugin, theme and performance recommendations
- Uptime and performance monitoring
- Free staging site if you need it
- Access to our Performance Foundry Success Network secret Facebook group
Every update you miss could create a security hole in your site. Every minute you spend stressing over your website is a minute lost. Don’t wait to make the change — switch to Performance Foundry’s Managed WordPress Hosting now.
Standard pricing of US$125/month or $1,250/year fits most businesses’ needs.
$125 per month
$1250 per year
Do you want a fast, secure and healthy website? Running a site means more than just posting new content — it’s important to run daily backups and security scans, and install plugin, theme and core updates as soon as they are released.
Keeping up with the constant maintenance your WordPress site requires can be stressful. Some website owners invest countless hours in forums, trying to learn about how to keep their site up to date; others ignore the update notifications and hope for the best.
Are you a website owner who:
- Spends far too much time searching forums for solutions to website issues?
- Ignores website updates altogether and hopes for the best?
- Can’t sleep at night because you’re worried your site will go down?
If you answered yes to one of the questions above, our Managed WordPress Hosting is for you.
Managed WordPress Hosting benefits
- Save time and avoid stress
- Great uptime
- You can forget about running updates, just leave it to us
- Access to our helpdesk for WordPress questions and small fixes
- Friendly staff who really care about your business
“The Performance Foundry team did a fantastic job speeding things up and optimizing the site for mobile users.”
Rebekah Plotkin, Grassroots Business Fund
How does it work?
We manage sites in our Amazon-powered, specialised WordPress Hosting environment. With servers in the US, EU, and Australia (g’day!) plus support engineers around the world, you never have to worry about downtime, hacking or backups — if anything does go down, our systems automatically alert engineers who start work on repairing it immediately.
What happens when I join Performance Foundry?
When you sign up for our Managed WordPress Hosting, we send you a secure form so you can give us your login details. From there, we change your Domain Name System (DNS) to point to our super-fast DNS network. You’ll still be hosted on your old server at this point, but it’s the first step in moving your site over to us.
After that, we clone your site onto a staging website on our servers and an engineer checks this clone for any issues, such as broken code. If it’s in our power, we’ll fix those errors for you straight away. We’ll remove plugins that duplicate the functionality of our server environment (caching, some security, on-disk backup, CDN, image compression, are the main ones) and add some helper plugins that we use.
In co-operation with you, we choose a low traffic time to make the staging site live. This will replace the version of your site that’s on your old server. There’s absolutely no downtime using this process and site visitors have a completely undisturbed experience. We ask site admins to be logged out of the WordPress dashboard for 30-60 min while we do the changeover, and after we report success, you can sign in again and get working immediately.
Within seconds of the changeover, our caching system starts to work, accelerating your site load speed.
After gathering 2-3 days’ worth of data, we review your site’s plugins and theme for any major issues and work with you to replace poorly-performing technology. We compress all the images that you store on your server, and give you complimentary access to Kraken.io compressor to compress your images going forward. Reducing image size is one of the most important things you can do to speed up your site!
With 24 hours, our backup system takes a full backup of your site. It will continue to do this every 24 hours, and will keep each backup for 14 days. If you need to restore a backed-up version of your site, you can get in touch with us and we’ll do it for you.
Linda Martin, Cofounder and Customer Services Director
Within a week, we supply a full speed report showing your site loading speed before and after you joined Performance Foundry. We’ve seen some spectacular speed reductions — it’s not unusual for sites to be loading in under two seconds, and in many cases, under one second. We’ll also give you a call to check in with you and see how things are going.
“[Performance Foundry’s] expert, personalised assistance immediately meant that I have dramatically improved site uptime (it’s as close to 100% as it can reasonably be), and their specialised hosting led to a massive speed boost, which immediately resulted in more traffic.”
Simon Pierce, Planet Ocean
What changes will you see?
After ten days you should be able to see improved statistics in Google Analytics for time on site and pages per session, as the faster speeds create a better user experience. Within 30 days you might be seeing the start of an increase in search engine traffic due to the search engines weighting on site speed in search rankings.
You won’t have to worry about whether your site is up or not, as we track this very closely! Our systems send us an alert and our engineers fix the issue as soon as possible if there’s any downtime. We also keep an eye on the server response time and site loading speed — if we see a significant change, we’ll be in touch with you to discuss how to reduce that again. We also run constant security scans to keep your site protected at a server level.
If you want small changes made to your site or notice any issues, you can contact our helpdesk, and we’ll fix them for you as soon as we can! Plus, if you have any WordPress related questions, our team of WP experts is happy to help. And, you also get access to the Performance Foundry Success Network, joining other online business owners to discuss your challenges and successes in a safe environment, including direct access to Performance Foundry cofounders and staff.
Craig Martin, Managing Director
“Switching to managed WordPress hosting through Performance Foundry was the best money I’ve ever spent on my blog.”
Bethaney Davies, Flashpacker Family
Your monthly Managed WordPress Hosting includes:
- Enterprise-ready WordPress hosting of one WordPress install
- Staging site on request for redevelopment or testing
- Daily backups, stored for 14 days
- PressArmor security technologies
- Ongoing security scanning & malware protection
- Malware cleanup (although no-one’s ever had to use it)
- Daily plugin updates
- Managed Core and theme updates
- PressCache & PressCDN technologies
- PressCache offers full serverside caching
- PressCDN transports your content to locations around the world for faster load
- Uptime monitoring and 24/7 response to incidents
- Speed monitoring and pro-active help if your site is slow
- Helpdesk support via email
- Engineers manually review site at least each quarter
- Up to an hour of fixes/small changes to existing technology
- Ask any site-related technology questions for answers and fixes
$125 per month
$1250 per year
“I saw a lot of people trying to get a business off the ground, or do something creative, while spending way too much time fighting to learn about maintaining their website. I started our managed hosting service to help those people recover their time and refocus on their passions.”
Craig Martin, Managing Director